Service, integrity and reliability are values all customers desire. Kartaway, leaders in waste management services, incorporate a culture of service and reliability into their organization. All staff work to the company’s C.L.E.A.R. policy:
“Our Values provide our staff with a platform to make the best decisions for our clients, the environment and the Company”
- Commitment: We will all take responsibility for performing our role in servicing our clients, community and environment and challenge ourselves to do our best.
- Legacy: Our business has evolved over 120 years and whilst we focus upon the present we continue to plan for the future.
- Ethics: Honesty, Integrity and Moral Fortitude are the foundations of our success.
- Alignment: We will support each other in our roles and create an environment of teamwork to foster loyalty.
- Reliability: Our service will be consistent and we will strive to outperform expectations.
Creating a culture of service, responsibility and reliability within the company has resulted in an outstanding level of service to customers. Calls are answered courteously and customers are provided with information and advice on the most suitable waste management services for their organizational needs or, in the case of a householder, the best sized skip or bin for their rubbish removal requirements. Bins are delivered and picked up on time and will be scheduled to fit in with an organization’s daily routine.
Once an organization becomes an account customer they have an Account Manager, who is on hand to offer advice and solve any waste management problems. This same level of service is extended to the public Recycling Depots in Melbourne and Adelaide, which are clean and easy to access with friendly staff providing help to customers.